Changes in v2.5
- Added alert and link to procedure to enable System Events permissions when blocked. (macOS Monterey)
- Fixed alert messages with missing localization text. (hopefully)
- Improved identification of macOS version for non-english regions.
Changes in v2.3
- Adobe Media Encoder alerts working again after Adobe updates.
- Fixed PostWatch Screensaver cycling on/off when system Screen Saver is disabled.
- Shrunk the size of the installer .dmg
- Preparations for macOS Ventura.
Changes in v2.2
- Button to cancel Startup Delay.
- Fixed rare PostWatch Screensaver “idleTime” error.
- Fixed PostWatch Screensaver showing on all displays.
- Fixed false or missing complete notices in After Effects.
- Updated paths to new website: chrisroyfilms.com
Changes in v2.1
- Added compatibility with ff·Works 3.
- Fixed Compressor error when cancelling a batch.
Changes in v2.0
- Re-designed as a menu bar app including preferences.
- Single application file deployment. No more helper files.
- Digitally signed for Gatekeeper.
- Multi-language support: English and Spanish. (more to come)
- Integrated and intuitive setup and optimization.
- Rebuilt Pushover verification.
- Now uses Pushover Groups and User switching.
- Option to use a single App Token.
- New and improved built-in screensaver.
- Compressor encode duration fixes.
- Media Encoder error count fixes.
- Many, many small stability improvements.
Changes in v1.70
- Now supports macOS Monterey!
- Beginning stages of multi-language support. (coming in 2022)
- Improved System Optimization scripts for specific macOS’s.
- Fixed issue affecting display sleep modes with Big Sur and higher.
- Fixed issue with HandBrake not triggering Notification Center and PostWatch alerts.
- Fixed an After Effects issue with desktop Notifications showing incorrect composition name.
- Fixed several issues from changes in Resolve 17. (tested with v14 through v17.4.2)
- More code improvements for less RAM and CPU usage.
Changes in v1.65
- Now supports DaVinci Resolve. Tested on v14 and higher.
- New script to make sure your system is set to work with PostWatch; Notification settings, Helper scripts and more.
- New version check at launch will let you know when an update is available.
- Small fixes and adjustments.
Changes in v1.65
- New feature that saves PostWatch alerts when the internet connection is down. Sends them when the connection returns.
- Fixes to communication with Pushover for a more stable exchange.
Changes in v1.63
- Rebuilt time elapsed for Apple Compressor. Time elapsed is now reported to Pushover for: After Effects, Media Encoder, Compressor, Hedge, REDCINE-X Pro, CD-Transfer and Episode.
Changes in v1.62
- Added support for Adobe Media Encoder.
Changes in v1.59
- Added support for Adobe After Effects.
- Added support for REDCINE-X Pro.
- Fixed a few issues with versions of Compressor older than v4.5.3
Changes in v1.58
- Updated Compressor compatibility to include new Notifications introduced in v4.5.3
- Added sounds when startup/shutdown notice is activated.
Changes in v1.57
- Fixed issue with macOS Big Sur with reading Notification Center – PW had trouble distinguishing between a banner alert and user opening Notification Center. Now works properly.
Changes in v1.56
- Rebuilt for compatibility with macOS Big Sur.
Changes in v1.53
- Compressor detection revamped and working more efficiently.
- Tweaks and fixes.