Changes in v1.3
- Rebuilt Share connection code for wider compatibility. Choose the protocol for each Share and optionally provide server login credentials.
- Save User/Admin credentials for synching After Effects files that reside in the Applications folder. No more password requests from macOS Finder.
- More changes to the way workstations are identified internally. Previous change was not implemented fully. (If you use a Primary please run Sync on it before other workstations.)
- A few more minor improvements.
Changes in v1.2
- Added support for CommandPost.
- Sync now displays separate counts for Files Changed verses Files Removed.
- Fixed some Adobe Sync actions that were not removing files for Primary/Replica operations.
- Improved Motion Templates synching when dealing with 3rd party templates. Sometimes a “permission denied” error occurred and the sync failed.
- Several minor fixes and improvements.
Changes in v1.1
- Enabled drag-and-drop volume/folder selection for Sync Hub destination.
- Workstations no longer identified by User login name. (Uses UUID instead.)
- Clarified some tooltip and help information pop-ups.
- Initial Release